1.07.2008

Back to the Daily Grind

Here's another of my favorite pictures from Jill's wedding. It's been a busy few weeks, but we are back in the swing. Casey got home from DC where he was interviewing candidates for the history prof position. His luggage was lost so he did the first day of interviews in an OBU sweatshirt! We had a great Christmas. It was so good to see all of our family. We had a great time celebrating Casey's mom's 60th birthday. We got to spend time with my family, too.
Casey and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! That just blows me away! I can't believe it's been that long...until I take a look my almost 7 year-old son! It's been so much fun. Lots of challenges balancing parenting and marriage, but totally worth it. I am amazed at how God blessed me with a man that is such a great father and an amazing partner. I really realized how much he does around the house and with the kids this past week when he was gone and I was doing it all alone. I'm not sure how my sisters and sisters-in-law do it with husbands who travel! Casey, I love you and look forward to the next 10 years!

1 comment: