Hi Lori! I'm excited that I found your blog! It looks like you guys are having a great time on vacation! Enjoy your time together! We leave for Disney in 2 days! We can't wait! I love your blog! Have a great week! Kim
I am first and foremost a child of the King, wife and mom. I'm also a photographer, Director of Admissions at the best school on the planet, lover of: Hoops and Yoyo, chocolate, cooking, movies, reading, Christmas, fall...
Hi Lori! I'm excited that I found your blog! It looks like you guys are having a great time on vacation! Enjoy your time together! We leave for Disney in 2 days! We can't wait! I love your blog! Have a great week! Kim
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking of you, friend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you posted these pictures. Even though it is causing me to covet just a smidge. I ADORE THE BEACH!!!
Looks like an amazing time....