
We had a "Back to school Bash" with the church for the children in honor of school starting tomorrow. We went out to the Eubank's house. They have a wonderful little lake area with paddle boating, canoing and great swimming areas.

The next night we had "Meet the Teacher Night". Sydney will be in Mrs. Syler's 1st grade class and Ryan will be in Mrs. Crow's 3rd grade class. I'll be uploading pictures tomorrow from the first day of school. I can't believe summer is over!

Aww...looks like you had fun. Is that Nathanael in the picture with the three boys? Can't believe summer's over either...kinda makes me sad I'm not teaching, though I'd much rather be staying home!
ReplyDelete-Alison
thanks for the shout out! love mrs syler. I'm sure i'd love mrs. crowe too. Precious.
ReplyDeleteYay for blogs!!! I finally started mine last month. Actually I had a post about your kiddo's when we watched them in July.
ReplyDeleteHi again, Lori. I found your blog link on your FB page, and wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteMy son had Trudy Conzel for kindergarten...that was the year before we moved here...and I adored that woman. She was fabulous.
It's so fun to look at your blog and see pics of people I know! Like Mrs. Crow.
Hey, I'm so sorry about your dad. I got teary-eyed reading about it.
Blessings to you!
Meredith