In the interest of full disclosure, I should confess that this was more the picture for most of the game! 
Which may be why we didn't make the game this weekend! We'll be there next week, I promise!Today we woke up and Ryan wasn't feeling well. By noon he was a better so we fulfilled our promise of a new bike for him. After a trip to Wal-mart we headed to OBU to test it out.
We put training wheels on the bike Ryan had been riding and Josh was off (which highlights how desperately Ryan needed a bigger bike!).
Sydney was being her cool self.
They had a blast! They were racing around the campus sidewalks like pro-circuit BMXers. This may have impacted the abilities to study for those students spread around on quilts in the campus courtyards, but oh well, I'm sure they'll get over it!On another note, my photography business is really taking off. I've ordered studio lights to really start getting my in house-studio set up. I'm very excited about that. I'm looking to upgrade my camera shortly. I have quite a few photo sessions coming up over the next couple of months including "Cookies for Santa", which I'm REALLY excited about! Here's one from a recent session. This is a precious family! Here is ONE of my favorites...there were so many! I'll post more on my LMP blog soon, but I'm out of room on my server...I'm not sure what to do about that!

o lori. The light in that picture is priceless. Perfection.
ReplyDeleteLittle Josh. bless his heart. love the action shot...as my students would say, " don't worry man...it looked good!"