We decorated our Christmas tree tonight...I know...way to early in some views, but I like it done before Thanksgiving...one less thing to think about after! I got a new lens this week. A very simple, very fast lens. I was playing with it with Josh and the tree.


I love the shots...I love my new lens!
I also got to take pictures of my very good friends across the street today. They are so fun! This is my favorite shot!
A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of taking some senior photos for two of the girls in my Sunday School class. Here is one of my favorite shots of Rebecca...
Here's a favorite of Emily...
Then I had the honor of shooting engagement pictures for Chris and Sarah. I also get to shoot their wedding in May! I can't wait. This is a shot they really wanted.
I did all three of these shoots at Garvin Gardens. It is SO beautiful! I've been there for their Christmas lights display, but never during the day. I can't wait shoot in their beautiful grounds again!To start off the month, I headed down to Texarkana to take pictures of my best friend from college days and her beautiful family. Here is a favorite, though we truly got SO many amazing shots.
I also had sessions with three of her friends and their families. It was a big learning experience and I had a great time. We took pictures in the backyard of this georgous home. I am hoping to be able to head back down the first of next month to do some Christmas shots in the same location.My photography business has taken up a lot of time in the last month. My sweet family has been so patient and supportive. I'm really working hard at it. I'm so grateful to still have my job at Nortel. The economy has not been kind to Nortel and it has been incredibly stressful. I don't see that ending any time soon. I'll post more pictures of the family soon. Just wanted to share some of these great pictures!

Love it! Those pics are amazing. who's the hot couple in the 3rd picture?
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! Anytime you want to shoot our family, we'd love to have you. Of course, that would require a trip across the ocean, but think of the backdrop you would have :)
ReplyDeleteSo that's who I saw on your bench when I honked at you yesterday! I wondered who they were. I LOVE the first picture. I got some similar ones with Zoe last year in her innocent amazement, and I'm hoping she'll sit still enough for me to get a couple like that again.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Your getting pretty good at this! I was at a Christmas store the other day and saw some HUGE red balls and thought of your georgous stair banister at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWe start listening to Christmas music in September...and sometimes at random times in the summer if I'm feeling glum. These pictures are incredible. I especially like the ones of your son and the tree.
ReplyDelete