




One of the highlights of Christmas for me was getting to spend time with my aunt, uncle and three cousins (who have lived in Virginia for the past 20 years) all at the same time. All but one are back in Dallas and I love getting to spend more time with them. I also shot my first two weddings this Christmas! Very stressful, but lots of fun! I'll post some shots soon on my photography blog.
Since Christmas we are just trying to get back in the swing of life. Josh just started back to school today so we finally get to have a little routine again! Yipeee! Okay. Now I'm semi caught up and can start posting again!

Lori...I read your blog! And I've missed you!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying that new Mac? I think we're going to buy a new one when we get our tax return.
We read it to keep up with you, like we don't keep up with you guys via FB anyway. But the blog gives you so much more room for explanations and expressions of the photos.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a really great Christmas. Glad the new Mac is suiting you!
Hooray! Welcome back, slacker (FYI: now that I just wrote that, the theme from Welcome Back, Kotter is filling my brain). I'm so glad you're posting again!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog! Please keep posting. Now that you and Casey live so far away, I feel like this is the only way I can keep up with you guys. Looks like you're all doing well. Please give Casey a hug for me and know that I miss you all.
ReplyDeleteI read too!!!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have more people reading your blog than you think! Love the picture of you jumping on the trampoline. Bet your kids thought you were the coolest mom ever for doing that!
ReplyDelete