So I seem to not be able to get enough of blogging! Not that I blog every day...but I now have 3 blogs! Is that crazy or what? I have this one, my Lori Motl Photography blog and now a photoblog. I'm going to be consolidating this one and my LMP photoblog. I'm really excited because I'm on a waiting list to get a custom designed blog in a couple of months.
But a little over a week ago, I started a photoblog. I post one photo a day. The amazing thing to me about it is, I've gotten comments on photos from France, India, Romania, Mexico and of course the US. It is incredible to have people all over the world be touched by photos I've taken. It is really exciting to me. Go check it out! If you click on "community" at the top of the page, it will take you to an overview of some of the other photoblogs out there.
2.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, Lori!
ReplyDeleteA photoblog? Really? Sounds fun! I'm on my way over to check it out here in just a sec.
I just had my blog custom designed a few months ago, and I LOVE IT! It is one of my most favorite things.
BTW...I think you take GREAT pictures!!! :)