So I was all set to finally do my post Valentines post this evening...only all I can focus on is how mad, sad, frustrated, angry I am that we just had two bikes stolen from our garage! Casey's bike, which I got him several years ago for his birthday and Ryan's bike, which we just got a few months ago, were stolen from our garage, while were here! Casey is pretty mad and poor Ryan doesn't even know about it yet. I can't believe, while were having a quiet evening at home, someone came into our garage (with all the lights on no less!) and took them! We are hoping they are abandoned soon and the police get them.
I'll post the pictures of Casey in Valentine's present. His cousin, Jeff Neimann, has played for the Bulls for several years. We hoping this is his year to make it to big league!


Sydney picked these flowers for me...

and Casey had these flowers sent to me. Hydrangeas are my favorite!
That is so awful. I am feeling anger on your behalf too! WHO DOES THAT???
ReplyDeleteLove your hydrangea arrangement...they're one of my favorites too! Our house in Arkadelphia had lots of blue hydrangea bushes and they were gorgeous!
I love Syd's hair, did you do it? I wish the girls would let me play and fix their hair. - Again, so sorry to hear about the bikes. People are getting braver and braver these days.
ReplyDelete