The coolest part...she had so much fun! She told me in the car that she really wants the part, but she wishes all the other little girls luck, too. That was my proudest moment. There are 6 or so girls trying out and only one part. I'll let you know what happens.
Also, my sweet friend Amy gave me a blog award today!
Amy is a friend from college who has made me laugh since the day I meant her (which was actually my senior year in high school when I came to visit and stayed in her dorm room...no wonder I chose OBU!). Her blog makes me laugh every time I read it. I'm honored that she would think I'm blog-award worthy! Now I am to pass this award on to three others...so here we go:I have to pass this Sisterhood Award on to Rachel. Now this South Carolina girl (who is transplanted across the street from me) keeps me laughing! At church last night I was actually sitting on the floor of the fellowship hall clutching my sides laughing (and trying NOT to wet my pants in the process) while everyone was sitting at dining tables around me! God blessed me greatly when he plopped her and her hubby down in my neighborhood!
Next I think Misha deserves a blog award. While she doesn't post as often as I wish she would (maybe this will encourage her to share her view of the world more often), I love her perspective on life. She is a great writer. Misha was a student of Casey and mine when we were teaching high school oh so many years ago. She is now a youth minister's wife and mother of some sweet babies!
Now Amber, Misha and Rachel get to pass the award on to three more bloggers out there!

I love the Sound of Music so much! What an awesome experience for Sydney...whether she gets the part or not!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!
I hope she gets it!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lori,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog when Amy gave us the Sisterhood Award on her blog. I've added you to my google reader! I may be contacting you about pictures too. I didn't know you were doing photography & we about 45 minutes from you!!
Renae