4.26.2009

1,052!!

1,052! No, I'm not going to bust out with math like Amber. I don't have that in me.

1,052...that's the number of pictures I took...yesterday!

I spent the day in Texarkana and had the honor doing photo sessions with 7 families. Now I have a lot of processing to do, but I had to share some preview shots with you.

First I did a couple. Bill and Amber. They were SO MUCH FUN! They were completely relaxed and easy to work with. I've just started looking at their shots and I love love so many of them. Here a couple of early favorites




Next I got meet to Carson (and his parents Jennifer and Marc).

But honestly, couldn't you just eat this guy right up!!
He was one happy little guy!

And very well dressed! Here he is with Daddy.

I love Mommy and Me shots. These two didn't disappoint!
Great family shots, too!
Faith and Matt brought their two cuties.

Hunter was all boy...and cool!
And Miss Aubrey was COMPLETELY suspicious of my intentions.
I worked hard on her to get...

this!
The jewel in my crown for the day!

I had met Bailey and Braedon (I may be misspelling names here!) last time I took pictures in Texarkana. Bailey is such a beautiful, graceful young lady.

She's also a ballerina!

Braedon has blue eyes that won't quit. He really wanted to get to the playground set in the yard where we were shooting. But he hung with me...
I also got to take pictures of this sweet family last time I was in town (October).

The girls weren't sure of me then. This time, they were good to go. No questions.

...except who got to go first!

Isnt' she beautiful?!

Lots of neck tickling won this shot!

Then there was Brinley. She decided we were saving the best for last
and we were going to work for it! But look at this face!

Is she gorgeous or what?

We even got a family picture!

So here's the family responsible for this great day. My best friend from college Sara. She has a seriously photogenic family. I'll share from their shoot later. There are MANY to choose from!

Now...I've got some work to do!
Thank you to my weekend families. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer to you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Your pictures are gorgeous!!

    You.must.take.our.pictures.now.
    please.and.thank.you.

    (And you totally could have busted a math problem....I have faith in you!)

    ReplyDelete