For most of you, today is tax day. I hope you have gotten money back by now.
For our family, it's the Eldest's birthday. 2:50 am. He's 9 today!
The last year in the single digits! How is that possible.
This was him on his first birthday.

The last year in the single digits! How is that possible.
This was him on his first birthday.

This is one of my favorite pictures in the world. This is him and my dad. We lost my dad last summer. I treasure this image of the two of them.
My eldest is just about the coolest kid. He is super sensitive to those around him. If someone is struggling with a subject in class, he's right there to help . One of his best friends is a little girl here for a year from Japan. She couldn't speak much English and he stayed right by her to help. He will miss her when she leaves, but how cool for him to have a pen pal in Japan!
He lives for baseball season.
Eldest, May this be your best year yet. I am so proud of you!
I love you, Buddha Man. Happy Birthday!





LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN!! IT IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the Big Birthday Boy! My eldest turns 9 this year, too. It is almost enough to make me want to croak.
Love the picture of him and your dad! (We had that same guitar!!)
Aw, what a precious post, Lori! Those dimples! That picture with your dad! The fact that he's been training to be a Jedi since he was 2! Please, Lord, let our move happen so I can live closer to Lori and our babies can play and be friends! I promise I won't blow it like last time and will actually visit her in Arkadoo!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ryan!! I still remember meeting him for the first time at a day old. Time flies!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the new blog!!!
ReplyDeleteTell Ryan Happy Birthday from the Hardister's!!
Well, he is just a handsome thing! Happy Birthday to him!
ReplyDelete