4.15.2009

Last night we had our annual Ladies Salad Supper at our church. It's always a great time of fellowship. One of the most fun parts of the evening is decorating the tables. Different ladies in the church are coerced volunteer to elaborately create a tablescape. I was one of those ladies along with my good friend and neighbor Rachel. We need easy and cheap. So we did a beach theme...complete with colored sand, beach chair and noodles!.
Bird Of Paradise
I didn't get the name of this one, but it's beautiful!
Garden Party was done by one of our youth!
Here Kitty!

This one was called Garden's Bounty, I think
Picnic anyone?

This one feature grouchy Hallmark Maxine...really cute!

This one of many plate designs she had on the table.
It says "Got hooked up to high speed internet. It crashes much faster now!"
We had such a good time (if a bit frantic) doing our table. It was so much fun to get to do it with Rachel.


For the Momarazzi: If you want a jump start on our photography session, take a few minutes to read about ISO.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love going to these events and getting ideas. Of course, I never implement them. For Easter I set bunnies in the center of the table on a bed of Easter grass, and it was destroyed in six seconds.

    Oh well, I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did something like this at my old church. I always thought it was kind of fun. You had some cute tables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My church has done this before too. Great fun and fellowship! Plus, I am always amazed at all the beautiful tables and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, It has been a long time and I love the look of your blog. It seems from just the most recent posts that you have been one busy mama! Remember to slow down and breath in Gods goodness dear friend! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design!! Did you do it??

    Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun!

    Your table is my favorite. Beaches are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so pretty, Lori, but I like yours best because I need a HUGE burst of summer right now.

    ReplyDelete