Want to join the Momarazzi? We will meet once a month to talk about different settings on our digital cameras and different tips and tricks. If you are struggling with getting good pictures, we will figure out the cause and help you overcome it. We will discover what all of those little symbols on your camera dial actually mean and what they can do! Our first meeting will be on Sunday, May 17th at 2 pm. Location to be announced.
Membership will be $25/year. This will allow me to do some photo competitions with prizes, make handouts, and have giveaways. Members may join at any time in the year by attending their first meeting and paying their membership fee. This is going to be FUN!!!! Tell your friends! Please RSVP with a comment on this blog that you are planning to attend the inaugural meeting. Membership is NOT limited to moms. That is just the population that has been so receiptive to the idea. Men and ladies without kids are welcome. We may have to come up with a secondary group name if we have enough interest!
Just for checking this out and leaving a comment...I have a giveaway!! It's a great lens cleaning cloth and pillow. I keep these in my camera bag all the time!
Also, I want you to spread the word about the Momarazzi! So for every comment I get from someone new who says " sent me", I'll give you a point. Whoever gets the most points is going to win a Creative Memories paper album kit like this (I'm a CM consultant!):
The color's are a little different, but it's just as cool!
The color's are a little different, but it's just as cool!The giveaways will be done NEXT WEDNESDAY, April 22!!

Love it! Great idea, and I'd love to be a part. I just probably won't be able to make it to the first meeting since I'll have a newborn in the house by then....but I may be so cabin feverish, that'll be just what I need.
ReplyDeleteWish I could be apart of this fun group. But alas, I live to far away! Great idea!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful! I wish it were near me (and that I had a good camera!)... oh and btw that picture on the top of your page is Adorable!
ReplyDeleteKyndra sent me. Does that count? :) What a great idea, Lori!
ReplyDeleteWow! This sounds great! Just the thing for Geraldine. Thanks for the invitation! Cindy Phillips
ReplyDelete