5.15.2009

Wow...just plain wow!

God granted me a really cool gift today. He presented me with an AMAZING new opportunity. I am the new Director of Admissions for Ouachita Baptist University. I start next Thursday! Wow...Wow...Wow!

I'm off to celebrate with my family.

God is so great!






post signature

10 comments:

  1. yippee! God is good! so happy for you - you will be terrific!

    lots of love - wish we were there to celebrate with you
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you! Of course it is the best college in the world!!!

    God is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! SOOOOO excited for you! Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on, I'll send you a bunch of kids starting in about 8 years! congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing my happy dance for you!!

    God is so good! All the time!

    Congratulations a mazillion times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat, Lori. So happy for you. Bet you'll be sharing campus photography with Dr. Kluck. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, wait a minute? You're Randy Garner?! Lord love a duck!! This is unbelievably exciting and I can't wait to hear even more about it! Lori, YOU'RE OBU FACULTY!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! I'm so proud I could spit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LORI!!!!!!!! What a FANTASTIC fit for you!!!!!! I'm so excited and would do cartwheels if I knew how. BEYOND DELIGHTED.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was gonna call you a female Randy G, but Amy beat me to it!!!!!

    I am so unbelievably happy for you. God amazes me sometimes. No, make that ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, did Kevin W. recruit you (as your youth minister?). I can't remember what church you're from Dallas...

    ReplyDelete