God (and the Rocky IV soundtrack) has performed a miracle already today. I just ran a mile! Can I get an "Amen!"? I walked one mile before and after...and I'm not sucking major wind.
He's got more in store for me today...I can feel it. I can't wait to watch Him work. What miracle or "God things" are going on with you today?


And this is after an exhausting three hour conversation with my wife until 2:00 am last night. :) I'm impressed!!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing more about how God's working!
good going - can't wait to hear of more miracles today!
ReplyDeleteanna
I'm doing good to walk a mile but this week I've logged 7 miles in 3 days. Walking and Reading...Twilight series...I can't put it down. Amber finally suckered me.
ReplyDeleteYour legs are a lot longer than mine...bet you could run circles around me....I couldn't ever keep up with Kate when we walked.
Way to go!
You lost me when you typed out the word "RUN." I get winded just looking at it.
ReplyDeleteHooray for you. But ex-nay on the running for me, thank you very much!
But, I'm woo-hoo-ing you!!