6.28.2009

It's time for Revival

My husband and I are on our own this weekend. My sweet little cherubs are all at "Cousin's Camp" in St. Louis with my sister. She and her brave family invite all of the cousins to come hang out for the weekend. ALL THREE OF MINE ARE THERE!!

So, I'm not going to spend much of the last few precious hours blogging. (Casey picks them up tomorrow). But I do want to share one thing with you. We went to karaoke last night and a good friend sang a song I have always loved. I though I would share the video with you on this Sunday since it is a "revival" song.


Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that Ray Stevens.

    And good for you for getting a small mommy break. I'll be praying for your sister...bless her. All I have to say.

    ReplyDelete