I love love LOVE that movie, Lori! :) In fact, it was on t.v. around Christmas time, and I taped it...like old school, on a vcr tape! lol My big sister was responsible for introducing me to its greatness when I was a little girl (among other greats from the late 80s/early 90s...) I'm so glad your sweet girl now knows about its classic fun too! :) haha -Alicia
I am first and foremost a child of the King, wife and mom. I'm also a photographer, Director of Admissions at the best school on the planet, lover of: Hoops and Yoyo, chocolate, cooking, movies, reading, Christmas, fall...
I love that movie!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I've never seen this one! So I should put it on my list?
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE that movie, Lori! :) In fact, it was on t.v. around Christmas time, and I taped it...like old school, on a vcr tape! lol My big sister was responsible for introducing me to its greatness when I was a little girl (among other greats from the late 80s/early 90s...) I'm so glad your sweet girl now knows about its classic fun too! :) haha -Alicia
ReplyDelete