They serve a meal with real homemade pies.
There are hayrides and pony rides, carnival games and hay bales to play on.

We took our friend Lara with us!
Then we found the best part of the day!We got to make our own scarecrow!!! How fun is that!?!
So we picked one out...picked out some ratty overalls and started dressing him
He's wearing a purple plaid shirt!
Ryan found this perfect hat!
Josh played on the haybales and posed for pictures...
Sydney worked on the face
Me and Josh helped, too!
We put his head on...added some hair, the hat and scarf...
He was immediately loved!
Meet "Slim". He's our new best friend and will guard our house this fall.
Now it's off to the OBU Tigers football game.You know we are 4-0 and ranked 14th in the nation!!!
You heard me right!
RANKED...
14th!...
In the nation!
How 'bout those Tigers!


That scarecrow looks like so much fun....I was wondering when the pumpkin patch event was this month, so disappointed cuz we missed it with me being out of town! Alas, maybe next year! So AWESOME about OBU being ranked 14th!! Too cool!!
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I could've been there for Pumpkin Day this year, and the football game! I miss so many people and things from Arkadelphia right now...I'm glad you guys had a day full of fun! And the scarecrow...how cool is that! They didn't have that activity last time I was there! He fits right into your family picture! :) Happy Fall...miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe missed the Pumpkin Day this year...and we live out here by it...ugh. It is always SO much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThat scarecrow is precious!!! What a great idea!!
What a great idea for a neighborhood Halloween party - dress your own scarecrow! Now if I can just get organized in the next three weeks to get the stuff....
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lori!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!
Thanks for your comment - I try to make everything as easy to find outside of NYC as possible! I always hated reading magazines that suggested I buy something that could only be found in the city.
Thanks for your encouragement!