11.05.2009

A dream come true

Sunshine and I are having a girls night tonight. And I just found out we might actually get to meet this person:OH MY!!

I may get to have a picture with Half Pint!

We are going to see Little House on the Prairie: the Musical.

I cannot tell you how influential this show was on me growing up. I wanted to be Laura. I read all the books. And I don't mean just the ones in the box set. I mean the one full of Laura's real letters and the ones written after the original stories. I still want to go to her museum.

I'm a dork, because... I. LOVE. Little House!

I can hardly stand the thought of actually getting meet Melissa Gilbert.

She's playing Ma! And apparently is very approachable...and takes pictures!!!

Wait for a posting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous.

    I wanted tickets to that show!!! I'm a Little House geek, too. And SO proud of it.

    Have a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, did you get to meet her? I'm so jealous! I love Little House on the Prairie too! Let's hear the details!

    ReplyDelete