11.10.2009

A powerful reminder

I heard this song for the first time last week. I sat in my car before work with tears streaming down my face. It is such a powerful reminder of how I need to stop working on dinner or laundry and cuddle during an episode of Spongebob or play a game of Phase10 or listen with my whole self to the story of the playground.

God has blessed me with three amazing angels to care for...
I don't know why I've gotten to keep mine and others haven't. I don't know...but I am so thankful for the opportunity...and so heartbroken for those whose time with theirs has been too short.

I want you to listen to this song, but if you are caring for some angels, or love some angels, go get a kleenex. We'll wait.

No really, go now.

Okay, now block out everything and listen to this amazing song by an amazing artist who has blessed me with his music since high school.



post signature

2 comments: