She amazes me. Daily. Today, we celebrated her.

Casey helped her don her new roller blades...

Eldest is tearing it up on the rip stix...

Sunshine was having fun even when she hit the pavement

Isn't she pretty?!

A little b-day dinner with a couple of friends

They weren't quite ready for the fire...

I love their expressions!

Mostly, we saw lots of these

Our chef was a lot of fun

They even brought her some ice cream

the waiter had a blast trying to stump them with riddles

I love these smiles!

It's been 8 wonderful years with this ray of Sunshine in our lives. I can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for her!

Love her sassy hairdo and I'm impressed with the roller blading. I still haven't mastered them. What happened to the old fashioned skates????
ReplyDeleteYour family is precious! Have a great week! Kim
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, S!!!
ReplyDeleteThese birthday kiddos make me happy and so desperately sad all at the same time. They aren't supposed to get bigger. They just aren't.