Yay! I love it! Glad you captured the fun pictures, because that chance doesn't come along too often there! I still remember my freshman year when it snowed on Valentine's Day! We were SO excited!! After that, there may have only been one or two other times during my five years there! :) Then I moved back home to Missouri, and my two winters here have more than made up for the five years without snow! haha Have fun with the snow, and stay warm!!
I am first and foremost a child of the King, wife and mom. I'm also a photographer, Director of Admissions at the best school on the planet, lover of: Hoops and Yoyo, chocolate, cooking, movies, reading, Christmas, fall...
Yay! I love it! Glad you captured the fun pictures, because that chance doesn't come along too often there! I still remember my freshman year when it snowed on Valentine's Day! We were SO excited!! After that, there may have only been one or two other times during my five years there! :) Then I moved back home to Missouri, and my two winters here have more than made up for the five years without snow! haha Have fun with the snow, and stay warm!!
ReplyDelete