3.23.2010

An afternoon in the park...

I'm pretty much working all of Spring Break. Such is the life of Admissions at a university. I did skip out a little early today, though, to head off to Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs. If you haven't been...go!!! It was beautiful and thanks to the new "kids adventure garden" the young'uns had a blast!!!

We...
saw koi...

smiled for mom...

watched some more koi...(or really just looked at the same koi a little more)

flashed some dimples...

(this may get blown up and put in front of my treadmill!)

hung out with Sassy!

Saw some of the 100,000 tulips that had bloomed (I seriously cannot describe to you how beautiful this is. Seriously, go now if you are close to Hot Springs!)










there were peacocks!!!

and they were showing off!

isn't he beautiful!!

in the background you can see the adventure gardens. Basically a jungle gym of rocks and pathways. My kids had an absolute ball running around in here...


I hope you are having a great Spring Break. Let me know what you are doing!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been at my desk all week interspersed with spending a bit of time with friends. Your pics are great and I hope to head over to the gardens before Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been at the very cold beach that decided to turn warm this afternoon as we were pulling out.

    C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete