A friend recently sent me her blog. It happened to be around her birthday and on it she made a list of something about herself for every year of her life. I’m turning 38 today. I thought I would do the same. Here goes:
- I love Hoops and Yoyo

- I REALLY want a new Canon Digital SLR
- I have one good friendship that I’ve held on to since junior high
- My favorite candy is Hot Tamales
- I’m not the mom I thought I would be; better in some ways, worse in others
- I’ve always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom. While I still want to be at home, I really want to be a full-time photographer!
- I’m on Skype!
- I love Facebook!
- I have a major sweet tooth
- I really want to loose about 25 pounds and have for year…number 9 makes that hard
- In an effort to achieve number 10, I’ve discovered I love walking for exercising
- I was held up at gunpoint!
- I yell more than I thought I would as a mom…I’m working on that
- I can’t sleep late anymore
- I used to LOVE the cold…I’m kind of swinging toward warm weather
- Fall is my favorite season
- I collect Santas
- I LOVE Christmas time
- I love marching bands
- I cry watching parades with my kids
- I understand my brother’s love of Disney World…I would go all the time if I could
- I hate laundry and cleaning
- I LOVE flowers. My grandmother had a florist and the smell of fresh flowers takes me back there.
- I don’t get the Napoleon Dynamite humor
- I want a boat
- I love to cook and entertain
- I like magazines and catalogs
- I like gardening
- I love it when my kids go to bed!
- I desperately want to go to Savannah, GA
- I also really want to go to Italy
- I love the Food Network: Iron Chef, Good Eats, Rachel, Paula, Bobby, Challenge, Ace of Cakes…
- I still watch Days of Lives…and have since the 8th grade
- I have NO musical abilities
- I love being back at OBU
- I love for someone (mainly Casey) to play with my hair. I would pay just to have my hair blown dry at the beauty shop!
- I can be lazy
- I get bored easily…with my hair, food, etc

Happy Birthday, Lori! I turned 38 in May...and so far it's been a good year for me!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your list. I could have written much of it myself. I wanna hear more about being held up at gunpoint. S.C.A.R.Y.
Happy Birthday!!! Next year you need to add that you make homemade marshmallows and they are the best in the world! Oh, and you make an amazing apple pie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lori! Love your list...I relate to quite a few, especially the sweet tooth which I chalk up to preggo cravings. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo I LOOOOVE the blogging world. It gives me a creative outlet. I have a blog that I love reading, but cry a lot while reading it. It's a blog from one of the wives of a singer from Selah. The URL is http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. And to catch you up on her blog name, read from the very beginning. But get a kleenex!!
I've got lots of others that are pretty humorous too...Dr. Ward's blog is just plain funny. You can go to my blog http://buscher3.blogspot.com and pull some up. His is the pursuing pineapple blog.
Oh, and as for my favorite blogs...they're in the sidebar on mine. I love all of them!
ReplyDelete