3.18.2009

Here is my interview with my kids. This was fun, enlightening...and a bit disturbing at times! JM is four (five in two weeks!), SM is 7 and RM will be 9 in a month.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

JM (4 yrs): “I love you.”

SM (7 yrs): "I love you"

RM (8yrs): Quit that!


2. What makes your mom happy?

JM: Cuddling with me.

SM: When we don't be bad...or when you get a Sonic drink (does she know me or what?)

RM: When I do something good

3. What makes your mom sad?

JM: Nothing

SM: "When you don't go to Sonic and get and get a drink (collapses in giggles) No...really it's true!)"

RM: When I do something very, very, very bad (We had just had an "incident")


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

JM: By tickling me!

SM: By tickling me!

RM: Tell me jokes (high praise coming from this guy)


5. What was your mom like as a child?

JM: I don’t know.

SM: ...Blank stare... "Nice?"

RM: I have no idea!


6. How old is your mom?

JM: 50 hundred

SM: 37 (close)

RM: 37


7. How tall is your mom?

JM: As tall as a big toy

SM: 8 inches...I don't know!

RM: ahhhhh...3 feet


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

JM: Play with me.

SM: Get a Sonic drink (Note: there is a sonic drink next to me, so I'm hoping that where this train of thought is coming from!)

RM: Play with us


9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?

JM: Work.

SM: On the computer...or go get a Sonic drink

RM: I have no idea...Make dinner and do the laundry


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

JM: I don't know

SM: Singing (I don't know who she is talking about here!)

RM: Cooking (I like that!)...not for Vegtable burritos...I don't like those (they are Casey and my faves btw!)


11. What is your mom really good at?

JM: really good at working

SM: Scrapbooking

RM: Cooking


12. What is your mom not very good at?

JM: I don't know what you're not very good at. You're good at everything!

SM: I think you're good at everything

RM: Playing Stratego (a total assumption! I've never played this with him)


13. What does your mom do for a job?

JM: Keep us safe. I don't know what you do with your job. Mom, stop doing hard questions!

SM: Work on the computer

RM: Photographing and Nortel


14. What is your mom’s favorite food?

JM: Paninis

SM: Macaroni and cheese (?)

RM: Brownies (this kid knows me!)


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

JM: Cuddling with me!

SM: You're not losing your job and you're good at being a mom! (can you tell the recession has struck fear in our household!)

RM: When someone gives you comments on your photographing


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

JM: Elastigirl, maybe!

SM: Kim Possible

RM: You would be Fancy Nancy!


17. What do you and your mom do together?

JM: Cuddle! (I'm sensing a theme here. Can you tell who my cuddle-bug is?

SM: Go shopping!

RM: We talk


18. How are you and your mom the same?

JM: Our skin's the same

SM: My heart is just like yours (awwww!)

RM: I have no idea! We like brownies (I think I'm beginning to understand my issues with weight loss...or lack there of!)


19. How are you and your mom different?

JM: Our eyes are different

SM: You have shorter hair than me

RM: You have brown eyes and I have hazel


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

JM: You cuddle with with me

SM: Because you buy me clothes and be nice to me

RM: Cause she gives me everything I need


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

JM: He fixes the car...gets it more gas

SM: He's strong...no, he's loving!

RM: His laugh


22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?

JM: Burger Barn

SM: Sonic!

RM: TaMolly's...no, no, no...go back! Wal-mart!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers, Lori! And I miss Burger Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Fancy Nancy. Next time I'm in town we're going to Sonic. And Burger Barn. And have brownies for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Lori! Love the answers!

    ReplyDelete