3.23.2009

Weekend in pictures part 1

I decided to tell you about our weekend in pictures.

Saturday started like this


What are they looking at?

I was trying to decide how to avoid dealing with...

Casey starting hauling wood to split that we got from a friend who had a tree taken down. So he went from...


to...


Next, we piled in the truck

and headed here

to get

and

the kids LOVE watching the front loader and giggle when it makes the truck shake!
Then we headed to OBU because Casey had to...


for...

by the way, did you know that he attends OBU softball games, uses a Canon and was too intimidating for my kids to talk to (I couldn't believe they wouldn't at least say hi!)

instead they did this...

then we headed home for me to tackle...

with...

while the kids did...

and Casey was still

I was still doing thisthe kids started doing...

5 comments:

  1. I love the layout of this post!!!! But I do not love yardwork, and I think our children are related, for they would rather frolic than do manual labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were married to a lumberjack! A lumberjack sports announcer, no less! And I had no idea that Santa lived in Arkadoo during his off season.

    What a fun AND productive weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Santa's business card (yes, he gave one to a little boy that WOULD talk to him) he summers in Weatherford, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to do a post. I'll have to try it sometime! Sounds like an eventful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have inspired us all! What a fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete