3.28.2009

Weekend in pictures Part 2

We've been at my mom's house for several days. My boys both have birthdays coming up, so Mom gave them their gifts early. All three of my kiddos are aiming for Nintendo DSs for birthdays, so they both got to open their "money machines"!
Today we had Sydney's long awaited "family party". She really wanted to be with her cousins on her birthday. We finally made it to Dallas for the party. The best part of the party...a cake by Aunt Paige! Look out Duff! Paige could take you on any day!

This little girl, paint pallet and brush are all handmade with love from fondant. Can you believe that!
Then, in spite of the FREEZING temps (yes, it did even snow lightly this morning!), we loaded up onto the mule and headed out to...
feed the donkeys! The kids squealed with delight!


Fun day!

5 comments:

  1. That cake is gorgeous!!! And I loved the last donkey shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. That cake is AMAZING. Wow.

    2. Your kids are adorable.

    3. Where did you feed donkeys? I remember taking our kids to a place one time that had donkeys...but can't remember the name of it. It had a restaurant on the grounds, and it was somewhere in Dallas.

    Hope you guys have had fun. I love that money chain idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I laughed out loud that you loaded up in the MULE to feed the DONKEYS...that just struck me as really funny!!

    That cake is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm coveting her decorating skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori,
    How fun! The cake is so cute! I'm sure Sydney loved it.

    Did your Mom and Richard move? I'm not recognizing the pictures.

    Glad you had a fun weekend!

    Deena

    ReplyDelete