This is the lot in my playroom right now.

The one in the middle is mine.
They are staying the night.
We are taking them to karaoke shortly.

The one in the middle is mine.
They are staying the night.
We are taking them to karaoke shortly.
It's our first big sleepover.
Lord, help us.
Lord, help us.


My prayers are with you, sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteAre you nuts?! I mean, it'll be great!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I'm praying!
Hey Lori... Saw you guys at Dino's tonight. It wasn't until Coak and family came that I found out it was a party for one of yours. You certainly had your hands full.
ReplyDeleteDid you survive??? I sure hope so! P.S. I LOVE your new blog look!
ReplyDeleteWhat we moms are willing to do for our kids!
ReplyDeleteYou are a brave woman!
You're probably still awake. The ONE time I've had a sleepover, it was 2 a.m. before I finally had to separate them into different rooms so that we could all sleep.
ReplyDeleteBless ya!
My kids are rarely allowed to have sleepovers because when they do there is usually very little SLEEP that happens. I don't do "grouchy" well.
ReplyDeleteTylenol PM should do the trick.
For YOU, Lori, not the kids. :)