To start the night, we headed to...where else? Karaoke!
The guys started off the night singing as a group to Life Is A Highway
The guys started off the night singing as a group to Life Is A Highway

Eldest has REALLY gotten into this singing gig. He sways and winks plays air guitar. There was a group from Bryant there that new the owners. The ladies in the group vowed to marry my little crooner when he got old enough...even though they were already married!

Oops, caught Sunshine in a blink? Oh no! She was closing her eyes to belt out the chorus of Jesus Take the Wheel.
I think we may be creating karaoke fanatics!One of my favorite parts of the night was when Casey talked our neighbor Robby into singing Beer for My Horses with him. Quite entertaining!


Jackie and Dino, the owners of Dino's, sang Summer Nights.
These two people are a big part of the reason we love to go to Dino's Main Street Cafe. Of course the music is great. The food is really good too (I love the roast beef and mozzarella panini and the Walnut, Blue Cheese Salad (out of this world and big enough for two!). But the two are priceless! They use the restaurant as a ministry. They are beautiful Christian people who truly love the Lord! If you live in Arkadelphia or ever pass through. Please make a visit to this cafe. It's worth the trip!Casey had to get in on the action. He did the audience requested encore of Shout.


After a night of limited sleep (two of them were up playing when checked on the at 4:15 this morning!), the boys were ready to head to church this morning!

I was not! I played hookie with Sunshine and Little Man, who did not get near enough last night!




Shucks! I didn't stay late enough last pm. Next time I need to make an entire pm of Dino's Karyoke.
ReplyDeleteGlad you survived!!! Looks like the boys had a good time. Way to go, Mom!!!
ReplyDeleteI see a nap in your future this aftenoon. And early bedtime for everyone.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on surviving.
Wow! As I read through this post, you can sleep was limited! Sentence fragments!
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero. Congrats on surviving. And taking all those other people's children out in public.
ReplyDeleteFUN!!!
ReplyDeleteLori, where do you live in A'phia? That house in the last pic looks familiar.
Lori...I remember you lived on Perrin 3 because my sister had my old room and that's how she knew all of you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen we lived there, FC was the freshman dorm...seemed weird to me. Seems weirder to make it a MEN's dorm!