Now...I think I may have a new favorite show. Have you seen this?
It's great...and I don't really do crime dramas. The last thing I need is TV giving meimages of the horrifying things people in this world can do to each other.
I never watch any of the CSIs or Law and Orders. I just can't take it.
What makes this one different? The crimes are only the backdrop for the great chemistry between the stars. Another reason I love it...it reminds me of this!
One of the greatest TV shows of all times! Has there ever been a better hour of TV?Remember these?
Did anyone else have chemistry like this?
No other character has ever been quite like David Addison...but Rick Castle has potential!
And if you enjoyed those, this one is just for fun!
Wasn't that fun! Did you click the links?
OK...I'm going to return to my DVR and tonight's episode of Castle.


I wasn't "allowed" to watch Moonlighting...but I remember sneaking episodes in. I felt so big and rebellious. I thought Bruce Willis was so dreamy.
ReplyDeleteHaven't watched Castle...may need to start.
LOVED "Moonlighting." LOVE good chemistry shows.
ReplyDeleteBut I haven't watched "Castle." I was really trying to not add another show to my list. The goal is to take shows off the TiVO list not add to it. But my mom watches and loves it and now you're recommending it...sigh. I just feel so peer pressured. And parent pressured.
"Well" that was a fun trip down memory lane, I absolutely loved that show! Thanks for sharing I needed that pick me up this morning!!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOVED Moonlighting - it was one of my favorite shows. I haven't watched Castle yet, for I don't want to get hooked on something new and have it yanked out from under me like Men in Trees.
ReplyDeleteBitter, much?
Never seen either, and it's safe to say that I won't have time to start any time soon! :-)
ReplyDeletewow - that brought back memories - my family loved moonlighting - thanks for reminding me
ReplyDeleteanna