5.22.2009

Great, great day!

So my first day at OBU was so busy, so fun! I love the people I will be working with and am looking so forward to the challenge. I'll share tons of details later. It's the morning of day 2 and I'm about to head into meetings. I also have a marathon 8 days coming up with photography shooting a family reunion and a wedding tomorrow, two days of dance school pictures next week, another wedding next Saturday. I may be a bit absent from the blogging world. for the next week.

Thank you all for your prayers this week. I have felt them!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Get your bearings!! So glad things went well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, girl.

    I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still SO happy for you. Hang in there these next few days...you can do it.

    ReplyDelete