Our first Momarazzi gathering is this Sunday at 2 pm! I can't believe it's already mid-May, but here we are! What's Momarazzi again? A photography club! A gathering of moms, grandmas, dads, whoever is interested in getting better pictures. Where to meet? I was hoping to meet outside, but if our current trend holds out, that won't work. Any suggestions for an indoor location?
What to bring?
1. Camera (whatever kind you have! SLR, point and shoot, don't know, bring it anyway)
2. Your owner's manual if you know where to find it
3. An attitude for fun!
Cost: first visit is free! Let's play this one by ear. I think we need to have a little fund to do some fun things, but I also don't want cost to keep you home.
Please let me know if you are planning to come. You can e-mail or leave a comment. Also, invite your friends and spread the word! I'll post again by Friday with a definite location.


Wish I could come...I want to take better pictures!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, Lori. Will be interested in location but for now will mark my calendar...
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like fun. Let me know where!
ReplyDelete