5.01.2009

Oh hey girl!

Oh my...I am afraid.

We just got home from baseball. It's 8 o'clock. I'm just feeding my kids.

Can I tell you how long games are in the first year of "kid pitch" or "live arm" little league!

2 1/2 hours...

for 4 innings.

Yes, I said 4...not 14.

Now we are home. Tired and ready to crash.



Sunshine just got a phone call. She's 7. She took the phone and it went something like this.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Oh, hey girl!"...read this in the highest possible pitch you can imagine.

Did I mention she's 7!

We are in serious trouble.

Pray for us.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Baseball. Gotta love it. Can I tell you how glad I am that we're still in pitching machine? My favorite, by far!

    And a big "OH GIRL" on the Sunshine speak. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. We miss the good 'ol pitching machine days!

    As the mom of an almost 13 year old girl...be VERY AFRAID!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurrl, oh, no she di'int!

    ReplyDelete