6.06.2009

Beautiful Bride

Our Fifi...words cannot express how much this girl means to our family. She started babysitting Eldest when he was 10 months old. She and Little Man share a birthday. She kept Eldest and Sunshine on said birthday while the grandmothers were at the hospital with us. She is part of our family.

And she's getting married.

And I got to take to her Bridal Portraits tonight.

She was stunning. But see for yourself!






See! I told you!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!

    I really want you to take some pictures of the boys. Let me know a good time for you and we'll chat!!! :) And then we'll all stop at Sonic afterwards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I know it meant a lot to have you do them!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures Lori! SB looks fabulous and all grown up. I haven't seen her in years.

    WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it interesting how linked that family is to our families - remember that cj was in our wedding - fifi looks beautiful - great pics, as usual!

    anna

    ReplyDelete