6.20.2009

Not much to say

My mom said the other day, "Well, since you started your new job, your blog and facebook traffic have come to a screeching halt!" So true. Working 7-6 has been taking it's toll, but this is also the first weekend I haven't been out of town or shooting pictures all weekend. So we are catching up on laundry, sleep (sort of), yard work and blogging! I have really missed reading my favorite blogs. I am catching up with all of you. I am also at a loss for what to say, except the I:
  • totally blew it on my Bible reading project. Amy and Deena, I am cheering you on!
  • am loving my new job! This week there will 2200 students on campus for Super Summer!
  • will post pictures soon of the destruction of Daniel Hall. To the Tigers that read this...it's a sight to see.
  • have been playing way too much Guitar Hero in the past 24 hours. Casey got it this weekend. Happy Father's Day!
  • am LOVING having Fridays off. It's only Saturday morning! I have lots of time left with my sweet kiddos...and lots more time to play GH!
  • am wondering if it's wrong that I am sore from playing GH. What does that say about my fitness level?
  • have had a wonderful couple of days with dear friends visiting from North Carolina. We will miss them when they leave!
Okay. I'll post pictures of our weekend tomorrow. I'm hoping to post more often now that I'm catching up on life!

Happy Saturday!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. No, m'am. You may not "cheer us on." Deena & I are behind schedule but no one has blown it. This is not a race. So we don't do it in 90 Days? We do it anyway. Nice try, but you may not be excused. Just start where you are. Even if it's "In the beginning..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're tearing down Daniel??? FINALLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So glad you're loving your job!

    We love Guitar Hero too. However, I'm only allowed to play it as a source of amusement for the family...because I have NO rhythm.

    Oh, and it made us sore too!

    ReplyDelete